Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Out of our Hands

Yesterday all 8 teams presented their games to a panel of industry professionals. All 8 teams did a great job and I honestly have no idea which games will get picked. I have a few in mind that I think won't get picked, but then again, I'm not so sure. I would, of course, love for our game to be picked. If that doesn't happen, however, there are a couple other games which I believe have great potential and would be happy to work on.

We find out tomorrow which 2 or 3 games will actually be developed. We meet our new teams and begin jamming on ideas. This is huge. I will be working on this game and with these people for countless hours over the next ~8 months. I trust Bob and Roger's judgement and I'm sure all the teams will have a chance to make a great game.

Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment